Monday, June 25, 2012

Shingled, in a Good Way.


    There is so much to update but not a whole lot to show yet! I guess that is how it is with small, online businesses. Probably any business really. I have been bogged down by all the details of streamlining and running the sites that I haven't been able to do much on the creative side. I broke the streak last night though, while enjoying coffee with Smith, helping him with some beautiful sculptures he is making, and watching great conspiracy theory documentaries. Great way to spend the evening! We now have two more sites up and running. The etsy site (etsy.com/shop/onewordgalley) is doing well and getting great traffic. If you have not checked this site out, I highly recommend it! It is a lot of fun and there are great items listed from around the world. I have also been constructing a portfolio site to display my more commercial abilities. When I have the site completed, I'll do a post with more detail about it. I think it's going to be really cool. Other then that we have just been enjoying the first monsoon  of the season and staying out of the 107 degree heat! I'll be able to update the merchandise soon, so make sure to check back often! Thank you for stopping by!
-Nikki




2 comments:

  1. I'm so curious of the sculpture Smith is doing. Looks very detail. I can't wait to see when the whole thing is finished. You have great works, keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The tree (top photo) is already finished. You can see it at https://www.etsy.com/listing/102912742/shingle-tree-sculpture-balsa-wood-hand

      He is actually finishing up the other one right now! :) We'll keep you posted.

      Delete